Mango Frooti – About the Campaign:
- Frooti, a 27 years old Parle Agro sub-brand signed Shah Rukh Khan as it’s Brand Ambassador
- This is it’s (Frooti’s) biggest celebrity endorsement campaign (after it’s association with Siddharth Malhotra)
- Focus of the campaign – ‘King of Bollywood’ endorsing the ‘King of Mango Drinks’
- Frooti’s ‘Social First’ approach stands out
One Day later after Frooti launched it’s campaign……
Slice Aamasutra launched their campaign with Katrina Kiaf #Pheeka pad jayega
Slice Aamasutra – About the Campaign:
- Campaign – Iske saamne sab kuch Pheeka pad jaega
- After showcasing a seductive side, it’s time to witness the playful love triangle
- The twitter campaign highlighted on all things that were hot, but are now #Pheeka
Hits and Misses:
- Frooti emerged as a front runner, dominating Twitter and YouTube numbers
- Frooti managed to engage with Twitter Audience in three phases, keeping in mind the attention span of Twitterazi
- Frooti Tweet Volume was 76%, whereas Slice Twitter Volume was 24%
- Innovation, Celeb Power and Gratifiations worked in Frooti’s favour
- Slice led the race on Facebook, with a higher increase in Fans and engagement ratio.
- Brand Ambassador’s associations on Digital was missing ( especially SRK’s presence wasn’t leveraged)
- Facebook was given a Miss, only being used as a mediator to launch and spread awareness about the Campaign
- Slice did not leverage it’s YouTube Channel, by sharing videos on Facebook directly.
You may also like:
#SaalEkShuruaatAnek: Hat tips from NaMo on social listening
[Infographic] #Chomincannes aces Cannes conversations on social media
[Data] 72.7% of Ind vs Pak conversations were around Team Pakistan
How social signals influence conversion rates for e-commerce stores?
How to be a Good Client in Five Easy Ways!
Mobile to influence $190 Bn fashion sales by 2022 – Zero Friction Future report by Facebook