Mango Frooti – About the Campaign:
- Frooti, a 27 years old Parle Agro sub-brand signed Shah Rukh Khan as it’s Brand Ambassador
- This is it’s (Frooti’s) biggest celebrity endorsement campaign (after it’s association with Siddharth Malhotra)
- Focus of the campaign – ‘King of Bollywood’ endorsing the ‘King of Mango Drinks’
- Frooti’s ‘Social First’ approach stands out
One Day later after Frooti launched it’s campaign……
Slice Aamasutra launched their campaign with Katrina Kiaf #Pheeka pad jayega
Slice Aamasutra – About the Campaign:
- Campaign – Iske saamne sab kuch Pheeka pad jaega
- After showcasing a seductive side, it’s time to witness the playful love triangle
- The twitter campaign highlighted on all things that were hot, but are now #Pheeka
Hits and Misses:
- Frooti emerged as a front runner, dominating Twitter and YouTube numbers
- Frooti managed to engage with Twitter Audience in three phases, keeping in mind the attention span of Twitterazi
- Frooti Tweet Volume was 76%, whereas Slice Twitter Volume was 24%
- Innovation, Celeb Power and Gratifiations worked in Frooti’s favour
- Slice led the race on Facebook, with a higher increase in Fans and engagement ratio.
- Brand Ambassador’s associations on Digital was missing ( especially SRK’s presence wasn’t leveraged)
- Facebook was given a Miss, only being used as a mediator to launch and spread awareness about the Campaign
- Slice did not leverage it’s YouTube Channel, by sharing videos on Facebook directly.
You may also like:
Oreo steps aside from the #RoyalBaby fervor
ROI and impact of data driven marketing on the bottom line for business
Indian social media, a ground of no laws?
Can Urban ladder's 'The Homecoming' stir social media?
Employee advocacy on social media; are you missing out?
#ThisHappened: What trended on Twitter India in 2016