Tonic Media is an integrated digital media agency with a great work culture and a list of reputed clients like McDonalds, Baskin Robbins, Ebay and Sony Pix to name a few. The company has executed some award winning campaigns among which, is the McDonald’s Coimbatore Store Launch Campaign.
The current openings which can be applied for at Tonic Media are mentioned with job details below.
1. Business Head
CEO / Global Strategy Director
The incumbent’s prime responsibility would be to work fairly independently and take guidance from the Chief Executive Officer.
The incumbent will have to ensure regional P&L achievement, develop & drive profitable growth strategies for the region and to help corporate identify & acquire new business. She/He would also be responsible for managing a team. The person would also personally manage key client relationships in her/his market.
- Business Development and identifying new business opportunities in end to end Digital Marketing Services
- Establish a strong presence for Tonic Media in North India
- Acquisition of new clients for Digital Marketing services for Tonic Media
- Managing client relationships – to be the “go-to person” for clients in the region
- To drive the P&L for the region
- Ensure that the topline and the bottom-line targets are achieved
- Ensure that costs are kept low to meet profitability goals.
- Provide digital thought leadership, and elevate the overall digital brand equity for Tonic
Experience: Minimum 5-6 years
The candidate must display strong leadership skill as well as excellent spoken and written communication skills. She/He must be able to create good presentations and present them with a flair. The person must be well informed about digital developments and must have a good command on different aspects of digital marketing – search, media, social, mobile, SEO, website design and development etc. The person must have led a team, achieved targets and managed P&L responsibilities. The person should have a work experience of at least 8+ years and preferably from companies like advertising agencies, publishers, ad networks and be target oriented
2. Associate Creative Head
- Conceptualize new ideas and concepts on the digital platform.
- Conceptualizing and Executing Award winning campaigns
- Coordination with the client servicing team
- Understanding and adhering to client briefs and brand guidelines
- Keeping up with deadlines and managing time efficiently
- Interacting with a team of account managers, copywriters and developers
- Being adept at the latest tools and on Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw, Flash, Creative Suite, etc.
- Being updated about the latest trends in social design and web design globally.
- Ability to present and explain designs and concepts developed with conviction to the client.
Experience: Minimum 4 years in Digital
Visualization and creation of design solutions that are visually appealing and functional at the same time. The role requires a good understanding of client needs and design briefs so that appropriate designs are made. Research and overall strategy are extremely important to keep abreast with the fast changing media and client requirements. Good Communication Skills and quality to lead and mentor a team.
3. Group Key Account Manager
Understand client briefs and deliver effectively. Showcase industry understanding and knowledge. Be the lead on the account by having in-depth category and digital knowledge. Maintain client business relationships. Manage all aspects of his/her team projects, from estimating costs, managing budgets, allocating resources and writing reports for the clients and agency management etc.
Strong focus on coming up with Innovative & Interactive Digital Media Campaigns and ideas for the client. Contribute towards strategy with Consumer understanding, competitive updates, Insights etc. for effective social media and digital strategies on the Brand , Supervise and Direct creatives and other key aspects of the brand deliverables to the internal project / delivery teams.
Take responsible for profitability of the account. Seek out business opportunities with existing clients. Timely and effective reporting along with proactive campaign suggestions on the brands. Manage and follow up on all commercial aspects of the account. Planning and prioritizing on accounts and their relevant projects both clients facing as well as the internal delivery teams.
Take regular feedback from the client regarding the quality of work and areas of improvement. Assisting in planning and focus on execution of Account Strategy, Positioning, Content and Tone on various digital platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Linkedin, Slideshare, etc), based on client brief and brand.
Day to day leadership of the account team and client, and ensuring best in class work is delivered consistently. Planning and prioritising the team’s work.
Experience: Minimum 6 years Social Media
Qualification: B.M.M. /B.A. & Advertising & Marketing
Excellent written and verbal communications skills required. A comprehensive grasp of social media communication and marketing strategy is a must.
Independent, a good team leader, Self-motivated and a strategic thinker with determination to succeed.
4. Business Development Manager
- Will be responsible to contact clients in various domains to explore new business opportunities through networking.
- He/she will be responsible to generate revenue and meet the targets.
- He/She needs to conduct extensive brand research, competitive analysis and market study. Accordingly, he/she needs to prepare pitch presentations.
- He/she will have to close the new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Need to have Existing relationships with clients in the Industry
Experience: Minimum 3 years
Excellent written and verbal communications skills are required along with a comprehensive grasp of social media communication and marketing strategy. Should be Self-motivated, a strategic thinker with determination to succeed. Basic knowledge of and presence in social media platforms.
5. Media Executive – Digital Planning
- Participates in development and management of effective integrated media plans and implements them. Develops objectives, strategies, plans and presentations and also creates and manages media partner RFP process.
- Maintains media plan including changes, budgeting, execution, reporting and optimization.
- Invoice reconciliation
- Ensures account and creative team is apprised of changes to the placements by producing the Creative and Specs Worksheet
- Develops and executes paid search campaign recommendations and optimizations in Google Adwords and Facebook.
- Stays apprised of industry standards, new media programs /opportunities and can advise on new ways to reach targets.
- Develops and fosters strong relationships with media partners.
- Evaluates media opportunities and presents media plans and/or POV’s clearly in writing and orally.
- Analyzes web metrics, provides campaign effectiveness reports to clients, and recommends optimizations when appropriate to improve media performance
- Handles all digital media billing using monthly tracking reports and invoice reconciliation
Experience: Minimum 2 years
Qualification: B.M.M. /B.A. & Advertising & Marketing
- Excellent understanding of online media planning, implementation and optimizations
- Is passionate and articulate and can craft a compelling case/recommendation and present it to a client
- Understands how digital fits in the overall client marketing/media strategy
- Strong analytical skills and ability to relate results to client business objectives, providing a basis for measurement of the digital activities
- Proficient in using standard online media research and planning tools
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills to work closely with and build relationships with account, creative, PR/SMM teams
- Works well in a team structure.
- Ability to work with modest media budgets
- Passion for the digital space from gaming, mobile, social networking, niche and B2B sites, online video, and other platforms.
Tonic Media is a great place to work at since a candidate can imbibe a start-up culture within an established company. Working within such a dynamic workplace offers tremendous growth to an individual.